Become an Apprentice
ACCEPTING 2023 APPRENTICESHIP APPLICATIONS ON:
Wednesday, January 18th, 2023 from 9am-12pm
Wednesday, April 12th, 2023 from 9am-12pm
Wednesday, July 19th, 2023 from 9am-12pm
Wednesday, October 11th, 2023 from 9am-12pm
Completed applications will only be accepted IN PERSON at the training center during the posted application submission dates.
Only the first 50 approved applicants will be accepted, after that no further applications will be accepted for that quarter.
APPRENTICESHIP APPLICATION & PROCEDURES
REQUIRED WITH APPLICATION:
1. Provide one of the following form(s) of identification:
- A current state issued license AND Social Security Card, OR
- US Passport or US Passport Card, OR
- Permanent Resident Card (Green Card).
2. Provide proof of one of the following:
- High school diploma OR
- General Education Diploma (GED).
3. Provide OFFICIAL Transcript: (Needs to show two semesters of math with grade C or higher)
- High school AND/OR
- college transcript(s) OR
Registered applicants can only apply once every 12 months.
Our Training Center is located in San Mateo County, CA and the contact information is as follows:
JATC, Local 467
1519 Rollins Road, 2nd Floor
Burlingame, CA 94010
Phone: (650) 692-0442
Fax: (650) 692-7620
Director of Training
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Membership Page which outlines the procedures for joining Local 467.